Monday, January 25, 2010

Hilgers Pediatric Dentistry welcomes Dr. Greg Mathieu!



I am excited to introduce Dr. Greg Mathieu into my practice. He is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist and currently serves as an examination committee member and consultant for the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. He was the Director of my pediatric dental residency where I completed my specialty training at the University of Connecticut. Prior to that, he served in the U.S. Army for over 20 years as a pediatric dentist and retired at the rank of Colonel. After more than 13 years of service at UConn, he has decided to join me in private practice and looks forward to many more years of treating children with Hilgers Pediatric Dentistry. I am very excited and honored to work with him again. I am sure patients will adore him as much as we do!

-- Dr. Kelly Hilgers

No comments:

Post a Comment