Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are patients saying about Dr. Kelly Hilgers?



Dr. Hilgers and her team love getting patient reviews. And lately, Hilgers Pediatric Dentistry, serving Goodyear and surrounding communities, has been getting some pretty great patient testimonials! We thought we'd share some with you today! Happy Holidays!

"I can't say enough GREAT things about Dr. Hilgers! I only wish I had a dentist like Dr. Hilgers when I was growing up!! Everyone in her practice is so friendly! My daughter is not scared to go in the back. She looks forward to seeing Dr. Hilgers!" ~ Kylee M.

"Dr. Kelly is great. She has a lot of patience with my kids. She interacts with them on a level they can understand. My kids look forward to going to the dentist which is something you don't see everyday." ~ Xavier S.

"Dr. Kelly and her staff are great with the kids. I have had bad experiences with other pediatric dentists and Dr. Kelly and her staff are by far the best." ~ Adriana L.

"I like the kid friendly atmosphere and how helpful everyone is to us as parents and to my child!" ~ Matthew G.

No comments:

Post a Comment